XDG menu implementation

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Thu Jul 27 13:41:23 CEST 2006

Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
>>>Ok, I like libfrap as it's short and - as Benny already pointed out -
>>>FrapMenu and FrapMenuItem sound quite nice.
>
> Ok, you've got it.  It's up at
>
> https://svn.xfce.org/svn/xfce/libfrap
> or
> svn+ssh://svn.xfce.org/var/svn/xfce/libfrap
>
> Jannis, you have full rights to the repo, as do the SVN admins
> (obviously).  If other people want to start little experiments under
> there, we can add them later.  I set up a basic structure and some build
> files in a way similar to how libegg is set up.
>
> Jannis, I'd suggest you svn mv your current libxfce4menu stuff to
> vaguely conform to that setup, then svnadmin dump from goodies, and
> svnadmin load to libfrap.  Let me know if you need any help.  If it's
> easier to svn rm libfrap/trunk/libfrap/menu/ before importing, feel free.
>
> Not sure if the branches/ and tags/ directories are really useful, but
> they're there for consistency's sake at least.

It'd be nice if each libfrap/<module>/ directory would include a README
with detailed information about the <module> and how to use that in your
own code (maybe a script snippet in the README that updates a directory
in another library/application with the latest code from libfrap,
something like update-from-frap.sh).

> 	-brian

Benedikt