New theme proposal

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 23:42:03 CEST 2006

Mon, 17 Jul 2006 23:54:08 +0200 - Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>
wrote :

> Hi all,
> [snip]

Hi,

> As we more or less standardize on Tango, I'd prefer something along
> those lines:
>
> http://www.foo-projects.org/~olivier/screenshots/Xfce-Tango-proposal.png
> [snip]
>
> What do you think? Maybe, before giving an opinion, try that setup
> for a few days, like I did. It's very pleasing and usable.

I didn't set the background, only focusing on the theme.  It is nice.
The blue color of a selected item in menus is of good taste. The
scrollbars looks good too.

However, I don't like the saturation of the green progress bar :/
Reducing the value would look more integrated too the light color of
the theme.  I had go for 45, as the blue color actually, bringing it
to this hex value: a2d273.

Also a question about themes in general, is it possible to have a
gradient instead of the single blue color on selected items?

> Cheers,
> - --
>    - Olivier

Cheers,