Unplugged!

Eduard Roccatello eduard at xfce.org
Tue Jul 18 22:44:54 CEST 2006

Olivier Fourdan wrote:

> I'll be away from my mails, leaving on Friday, until about mid of august.
>
> xfwm4 should be in a pretty stable state and should not see any major
> change until 4.4 final, but I won't be able to take any bug into
> account, so I'd like to have a few days when I'm back before releasing
> 4.4 RC1.
>
> Ideally, it would be great if we could release within the following
> week, like 19th/20th august.

I apologize for my absence to the latest xfce activities but i'm quite
in trouble since a few of months ago :-(

I've a couple of activities pending, after then i'll hope i can back to
be a productive man :-)

I'm ok for RC1 on 20th august (i'll fix my bugs in time :-).

By the way Happy holiday Olivier!

--
Eduard Roccatello