mcs file manager plugin

Nikolas Arend Nikolas.Arend at gmx.net
Fri Jul 14 10:51:59 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm not sure whether this is a bug, has not been addressed yet or maybe
is a problem on my side, I'll file a report of course if needed.

The mcs file manager plugin fm_plugin.* in
${prefix}/lib/xfce4/mcs-plugins/ shipping with the xfce-mcs-plugins
package fails to open the file manager preferences (which should be
those of thunar I guess). It says that

"Either the Xfce File Manager was not build with support for D-BUS, or
the D-BUS service was not installed properly."

AFAIK, both is not the case here. Xfce components are revision r22442,
dbus version is 0.34.

Regards,   Nick.