DnD (moving text) broken in mousepad

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 21:43:42 CEST 2006

Mousepad's fork of Leafpad is relatively old, which is likely why it
doesn't work in one and does in the other.

File a ticket in Bugzilla, and I'll try to get to it. Frankly, I'm not
really able to work on Mousepad much anymore, so it may be some time
if it's gotten to

On 7/12/06, Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just noticed that I can't move text inside mousepad. I didn't had a
> look at the sourcecode yet, but I guess it should work because in
> leafpad it works.
> When I try to drag selected text, the symbol for dragging is shown but
> dropping doesn't do anything.
>
> I don't open a bug report because I'm not completely sure if it is
> really a bug. If so and if I should open a bugreport, please tell me.
>
> This happens on Debian Sarge with GTK 2.6.4 and with the latest
> mousepad source from SVN.
>
> Regards,
> Enrico
>
> --
> Get my GPG key from http://www.uvena.de/pub.key
> Geany, a lightweight IDE using GTK2 - http://geany.uvena.de

Erik

"If Beethoven had been killed in a plane crash at the age of 22, it
would have changed the history of music... and of aviation."