Xfce 4.4 beta2 released!
Brian J. Tarricone
bjt23 at cornell.edu
Mon Jul 10 20:50:48 CEST 2006
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On 7/10/2006 8:24 AM, Benedikt Meurer wrote:
> A list of changes between 4.4 beta1 and 4.4 beta2 is available at:
Sorry for my slowness, but could you add to the changelog the following:
Desktop Manager (xfdesktop)
* Try to automatically mount unmounted removable volumes when they are
* Fix crashes when removable volumes don't have mount points associated
* XDirectSave target support for the desktop.
* Add support for dropping web links from Firefox (and other browsers)
on the desktop.
* Add user feedback when a file already exists (i.e., a "do you want to
overwrite?" dialog) instead of just failing silently.
* Tell the session manager to log out if the user tries to "close" the
* Transparency for the icon label text background, configurable via GTK
* Fix menu panel plugin menu positioning when using floating panels.
* Many desktop icon painting performance improvements.
* Use exo-desktop-item-edit to create and edit launchers and links.
* Don't show 'eject' menu item if a removable volume is not really
* Attempt to create ~/Desktop/ if it does not exist (only if the user
turns on file/launcher icons).
Wow, I did more than I thought...
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v126.96.36.199 (MingW32)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the Xfce4-dev