Question related to twinview

sofar sofar at foo-projects.org
Tue Jan 31 22:12:55 CET 2006

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 21:29:14 +0100, "Marcel Maier" <marcelmaier260486 at msn.com> wrote:
> Im a twinview user (dual monitor ) well, I did a world update with gentoo

I'm not clear what your problem is but your e-mail is missing VITAL information
for anyone to help you with it!

* which version of Xfce were you running before the update?
* which version do you have now?
* did any major other component of the desktop got upgraded too?

also, because you are talking about a 'distro' update, you should really check
with the distro and see if they have specific information about the Xfce version
they package for you. The Xfce team has no idea what gentoo might have done
to the Xfce packages!

Be precise, do the checks. And don't forget to read the ML FAQ :^)

If you give some more information on what happened, I'm sure some of the users
on this list might be able to help you.

Auke