Xfce preferred applications framework

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Tue Jan 31 11:45:15 CET 2006

Nick Schermer wrote:
> I don't know how you've applied those settings but if you're using
> env vars it might be an idea to use this framework to set localization.
>
> A lot of users ask about setting the interface language, so
> maybe it's better to open a new bug for this plugin (??).

Ehm, these are two totally different issues. ;-)

The interface language should be selected by the login manager, IMHO.
Tho we could also add fallback behaviour to xfce4-session, but that
might turn out to confuse people if we don't sync the setting with what
is selected in the GDM/KDM menu.

> Nick

Benedikt