4.4 default look

Aaron aaronf0 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 22:38:15 CET 2006

im thinking the wrong things are getting orangified... i like the
orange highlight, but i think the windows should stay light grey, not
the piss yellow colour...

also on the unfocused windowbar, i think it should be darker, cause
they get hard to read when its too light.

shaping up nicely, good work everyone

On 1/29/06, Jasper Huijsmans <jasper at xfce.org> wrote:
> Olivier Fourdan schreef:
> > Auke Kok wrote:
> >
> >> only comment is that the "tab-pane" color is too blueish and jumps out
> >> too much - giving it an odd appearance - too much of a mixture. Apart
> >> from that the theme is very consistent so I  would try to fix it
> >> myself. I'm not a big fan of this type of scrollbar look but it fits
> >> the theme.
> >
> > The funny thing is that the tab color is just plain grey (#f5f5f5) which
> > means that the blueish effect comes either from your monitor or from
> > your eyes ~_^
>
>  From your brain, actually. It is because of the contrast with the
> yellow in the other widgets.
>

> > This said (hehehe, I couldn't resist), you may prefer ths one attached,
> > although I'm not sure myself if that's an improvement.
> >

> Hmm, a bit too much 'glow-in-the-dark' effect to my eyes. I attached a
> little more subdued version. I'm such a boring person ;-)
>
> > The LCD monitor is definitely coming into the way the colors are
> > perceived IMHO.
> >

> Definitely.
>
>         Jasper

If it moves, COMPILE IT!!! Yay Gentoo!!!