4.4 default look

sofar sofar at foo-projects.org
Thu Jan 26 19:17:42 CET 2006

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 13:07:55 +0000, Carl Bolduc <drcurl at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Changing and modifying a gtk theme is pretty straightforward. Just edit
>> the gtkrc file with your favorite text editor and start playing with the
>> colors/styles.
>

> Ok, I tweaked my orange gtkrc and put a green wallpaper, it is much nicer
> now, take a look:
> http://agora.ulaval.ca/%7Ecabol36/XFCE4.4orange.png
>
> I also attached the gtkrc if you wanna try it...

this is a pretty well-balanced color theme if you ask me, definately fit for inclusion as a standard Xfce theme. The only thing I'm worried about is the font choice - the low-height font may be less readable to the average user, and I would prefer a slightly larger and less low font. Pretty good tho - even the wm frame style matches.

Auke