vertical panel and tasklist

samuel verstraete samuel.verstraete at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 10:59:51 CET 2006

Jasper,

I really like the new option you added so i can keep my panel on one
monitor and still have it "Full Width"

2 remarks

If you put a tasklist in a vertical panel (i know that sounds
ridiculous) and you have only one task it takes up the whole panel...
(if you don't fully understand just try it... it's hard to explain
somehow)

and second, i don't know if this has been asked already... but i'll ask
it anyway...
If i you have two panels (one on monitor one, one on monitor two), and
in both there is a tasklist... could you somehow make that the tasklist
on monitor one only shows applications on monitor one? and the same for
monitor two.
This is prolly asked too much but take it as a kind suggestion ;)

gr,S.