composite manager

Carl Bolduc drcurl at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 21:21:49 CET 2006

Hello,

I installed xfce4 svn snapshot and I'm amazed by it, specially the panel. I
would like to use the composite manager, but only to get transparency in the
panel. I love the fact that it's transparent and becomes opaque on mouse
over. But when I enable composite feature, I also get drop shadows on
windows. It looks good but it makes moving windows very un-fluid. Is there
hidden option to disble these shadows?

And if I may suggest, it would be great to have the option to render window
decors transparent, I've tried it under kde and it's usefull and beautiful.

Thanks for the grat work!

Carl