xffm core dumps

Mr Machine machinehasnoagenda at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 23:57:19 CET 2006

Edscott Wilson Garcia wrote:

> On Thu, 19 Jan 2006, Mr Machine wrote:
>
>> hi
>>
>> using latest SVN, i keep getting these core dumps ... hope they're useful
>>

> I couldn't figure out how you were getting these core dumps... until I
> starting checking how xfproc works in the iconview gui instead of
> treeview.

yeah, i tried to get further info on that core dump, but by that stage
i'd already updated to latest SVN. no core dumps yet, but i'll do the
proper things with them should they show up again ;)

> After today's update you should no longer have these core dumps and you will have more menu options in xfproc when you popup
> the menu on blank space in the iconview.

yep, that's all good ... the monitoring seems to be a lot faster and
smoother, too.

i also managed to figure out how to use the installer script - i have to
first 'export LDFLAGS=/usr/X11R6/lib' then do './installer.sh
--prefix=/usr' ... took me ages to figure that out, me so dumb.

shayne