Assertion failure in Terminal

Daichi Kawahata daichi at xfce.org
Tue Jan 17 15:33:10 CET 2006

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 15:20:25 +0100
Benedikt Meurer wrote:

> > At startup time, Terminal emits a warning below:
> >
> >   (Terminal:2005931): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_style_detach: \
> >     assertion `style->attach_count > 0' failed
> >
> > Compiled against GTK+ 2.9.0, GLib 2.9.3, do you need
> > a core (there's no crash)?
>
> Ah, one of my favourite problems... *ahem*... it's a bug in
> VTE (or a combination of GTK and VTE bugs, don't remember
> exactly), which is there since forever now. GNOME bugzilla
> has a patch for this IIRC. If not, just ignore it - or be the
> 1001st person to complain about this to the GNOME developers ;-).

This mail will disappear in five seconds now. In my opinion,
you've never seen anything.

Okay, is it possible using separated log domain "(Terminal:VTE:pid):
blah" or "(Terminal:pid): VTE-blah **:" for the sake of your honor?

Regards,
--
Daichi

Language Codes: http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/iso639.htm