Website Search

SZERVÁC Attila sas at 321.hu
Fri Jan 13 19:42:48 CET 2006

> sofar wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 21:43:40 +0000, sofar <sofar at foo-projects.org> wrote:
> >> o   can you try right-hand based navigation? or am I the only one who
> >> would like to see that?
> >
> > http://foo-projects.org/~sofar/wwwxfce/download.html
> >
> > better? worse?

 When I navigate a phone-register or a book, I'm using right-hand
navigation :-) I understand the feeling of left-hand navigation, but
secondary horizontal menubar is also possible
 | Home | About | Projects || Download || Documentation | Community      |
  ||Source Code|Xfce Installer|Binaries|SVN|Goodies|                   ||