How to get to the Xfce 4.4 website

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 21:43:51 CET 2006

On 1/12/06, Jasper Huijsmans <jasper at xfce.org> wrote:

> Nick Schermer schreef:
> > Again....
> >
> > Added more content. <
> http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/nickschermer/wwwxfce/>
> > All links in the main navigation are working, including some sample
> > pages <
> http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/nickschermer/wwwxfce/projects.html>.
> > Javascript style selector, couple of IE fixes, slightly darker header.
>
> You're still messing with my font size, aren't you? ;-)

Yes :P. Most of the css is finished now, so i'll look into the ems tomorrow.

It is starting to look really good. If we are serious about using this
> design we should probably ask FreeBSD if we may use their design,
> because it is still very similar. I have no idea about copyrights and
> such.

I'm working on some changes so it's not to much FreeBSD-ish, but
if the design is finished I'll ask the FreeBSD webdesigner.

        Jasper

Gr. Nick
--
ICQ: 300712345