Possible Bug - A bit more info

David A. Gershman gershman at dagertech.net
Wed Jan 11 19:57:13 CET 2006

I did some more testing to track the contents of:

  ~/.config/xfce4/panel

and found that the contents.xml.xxxx files are fine up to the point of
clicking "Close" on the "XFce Panel" settings dialog.

i.e. after completing step 4, but not closing the "Settings" Dialog, the
'contents.xml.active' file results in 0 byte size.

Hope this helps.

David