How to get to Xfce 4.4

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 09:12:35 CET 2006

2006/1/9, Jasper Huijsmans <jasper at xfce.org>:

> Looks pretty good. Do you have a patch for that? Where are the
> LED/Analog options?

Well i removed them, I've created/modified this patch for my self, not as a
replacement
for the clock in panel/libxfcegui4.
But if you still want the patch... i can post it.

Brian J. Tarricone <bjt23 at cornell.edu>

> You do realise I posted a patch to do all this a little over a month
> ago?

"I modified a clock patch that was on the mailing lists a couple of months
ago."
So yes :P. Couldn't remember your name. I made a couple of changes
in the script to consume less cpu and the about dialog works different.

No timezone support yet though.

I was trying to get this working, including the KDE like tool tips.

 I need to add in the analog/LED
> options, but otherwise it's done.

Gr. Nick

--