How to get to Xfce 4.4

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 15:48:39 CET 2006

> Why not just use the one we developed for Thunar? Please don't
> concentrate on the website too much. I know there are things (like
> merging the sites of the subprojects) which are important, but that
> should be put last. The product Xfce itself is more important to be
> finished and optimized than the website, IMHO.

The developers don't need (must not) to concentrate on the website, but if
other people
do this there is no problem.
Personally i don't think the Thunar website is suitable for a large site,
but
we can keep it in mind, there is no problem with that.
What we need is a couple of website layouts so we can select a
definitive layout.

BTW. the current Xfce website is written in php, but maybe its better to
create
the content in (x)html and only the news and stuff in php?
If there are 2 or more website maintainers they can keep the site up-to-date
by editing the html content.

Gr. Nick

--
ICQ: 300712345