shadows on 100% transparent panel

Alexander Toresson alexander.toresson at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 14:15:20 CET 2006

On 1/8/06, Jasper Huijsmans <jasper at xfce.org> wrote:
> Hi Olivier,
>
> I just noticed that xfwm4 still draws shadows for a panel when it's 100%
> transparent. An interesting effect, but maybe not what a user would
> expect ;-)
>
> Maybe a check for 0 opacity could be added?
>
>         Jasper

This is an issue also for when windows are almost 100% transparent
imho. Maybe the opacity of the shadows could be multipled with the
opacity of the window; so that for example the opacity of a shadow of
a window with 50% opacity would be half that of a window with 100%
opacity? I dunno if it would be possible to implement though.

Regards, Alexander Toresson