shortcuts editor patch

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Tue Jan 3 09:01:50 CET 2006

Hi JF (or Olivier?),

The attached patch enables use of the enter key to confirm dialogs in
the shortcuts editor that expect text entry.  I also fixed up a couple
strings to conform to standard punctuation usage.

On a side note, what's up with "compose" shortcut?  I don't think any
average native English speaker would use "compose" to describe what
they're doing to set a shortcut.  (You might compose a symphony, or
possibly an email or letter -- if you were being overly formal -- but
not a keyboard shortcut.)  Perhaps go for the simpler Ttype shortcut",
or something else?  It appears I used "Set shortcut" in xfmedia.

Cheers,
Brian