panel - dual monitor (xinerama) | xfwm4 - transparency

samuel verstraete samuel.verstraete at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 11:25:55 CET 2006

Hi all,

I'm running the svn panel on a dual monitor... and somehow now (it used
to be different though) if i put my panel on the second monitor, and i
put it full width it stretches all the way over my first monitor. When
i put a panel only on the first monitor (full width) it only stretches
on that monitor...
hope it is ... clear... if not i'll make screenshots

and concerning xfwm4... didn't we have something to configure the
transparency of unhiglighted windows in the past? now that the nvidia
driver got a lot more stable in composite mode i kind of would like to
have that back :) (or added if it didn't exist)

gr,S.