Truncated systray icons

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Mon Feb 27 19:35:19 CET 2006

Hey Jasper,

Jani Monoses wrote:
> Replacing MIN with MAX in systray.c should fix it.

I've been looking for this literally for years, and I kept searching in
the systray widget implementation... While it was in the panel's systray!

The afterward size_request on the icon introduces an obvious race
condition, causing the problem with truncated icons (that last since
xfce 4.0)

The following patch removes the size request and fix the issue for me.

Cheers,
Olivier.