old session shutdown helpers

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 23:08:31 CET 2006

Hello

Is the redhat shutdown helper still working? I see it is not mentioned
in the configure script and readme says only sudo is supported.
I've written a helper which uses HAL for shutting down and want to know
if it's worth touching the redhat file since I made a few cleanups as
well in order to more easily add suspend/hibernate.
Could someone please delete the unused (if any) helpers and indent
shutdown.c so the diff I post won't contain too many whitespace changing
noise?

thanks
Jani