thunar icon

Young Hahn youngjin.hahn at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 23:38:39 CET 2006

Ok, I've done 16x16 and 22x22 versions of the icon... it seems Jimmac just
puts a 1px padding on 22x22 icons to get the 24x24 versions, so perhaps that
would do? Otherwise I can draw another version just two pixels bigger each
way ; P

http://lanfiles.williams.edu/~07yfh/xfce/thunar_hammer16x16.png
http://lanfiles.williams.edu/~07yfh/xfce/thunar_hammer22x22.png

Best,