Titlebar of some window sometimes becomes hidden after session restarts.

Joao Pedrosa joaopedrosa.news at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 05:18:47 CET 2006

Hi,

Those aren't show-stoppers for me, so I will use this version of Xfce the
> see if I can spot more problems
> with multi-head. For example, I'm not sure if the windows when the session
> is restarted are respecting
> the position of the panel on the second monitor. On the previous version
> of Xfce that I used, sometimes
> the windows would get their title bars hidden behind the panel after
> session restarts. And in this latest
> version of Xfce, I just saw the same thing happen on the second monitor.
> Next time it happens I will
> take a screenshot to show it to you.

Ok, it happened again, though I don't know how to reproduce it yet. I'm
attaching the data of config directories ".cache" and ".config". I'm not
sure if only happens with multihead systems? Anybody else has seen this
happen for him?

Here is the screenshot:
http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=titlebarhidden13td.png

Cheers,