Schedule for 4.4

Joao Pedrosa joaopedrosa.news at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 17:24:27 CET 2006

Hi Jasper,

I have started testing the latest version of Xfce (today's trunk on newly
installed system, so the system is "clean" of previous versions of Xfce). It
seems that it's good enough for me to use it while we get more tests going,
so I don't need Gnome! Yay! :-) hehe.

Please, do let me know what you find. Any feedback is appreciated,
> especially concerning multihead and xinerama.

So far, the panels are working ok, with the tasks lists showing the correct
windows of each monitor, and the session is saving and restarting the panels
correctly on each monitor. I can attest that things have improved 90% since
my last tests about 45 days ago.  Congratulations to the team and to you in
particular.

Ok, but not everything is working yet. The "Menu Xfce4" plugin works for the
first monitor, but it's not appearing on the second monitor. I'm going to
tar.gz the important directories so we can diagnose this and possibly other
things.

See the attach, please.

I'm going to continue testing the other plugins and the other things.

Thanks,
Joao