new xfrun dialog

Jani Monoses jani.monoses at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 22:20:36 CET 2006

> The only reason I could see is the OS. The window manager process is
> continuously active, as it deals with user interaction continuously,
> while the separate shortcut manager is used a lot less often, and might
> be put in cache by the OS maybe?

Hmm. But subsequent presses show similar behaviour, so at least by
second time it should be in the cache. From my limited understanding of
keypress handlers I initially thought that the wm goes through its
handler and then by the time the plugins key handler is run other
windows try to see whether it's 'their key' so plugin goes last and
always after all other even handlers. I may be way off though :)

Jani