4.4 panel plugins status?

masse_nicolas at yahoo.fr masse_nicolas at yahoo.fr
Wed Feb 15 18:49:25 CET 2006

I once made a such list. Her is:
UNKNOW
======
 xfce4-trigger-launcher

DONE
====
*Tested
xfce4-quicklauncher-plugin   by Nicolas (myself :-)
xfce4-mount-plugin       by Fabian Nowak

*untested
xfce4-battery-plugin     by Jasper                        (1) (2)
xfce4-clipman-plugin    by Nick Schermer        (3)
xfce4-cpugraph-plugin by Jasper                       (1) (2)
xfce4-diskperf-plugin   by Jasper                        (1) (2)
xfce4-genmon-plugin   by Jasper                        (1) (2)
xfce4-i8k-plugin             by Antonio Musumeci  (3)
xfce4-megahertz-plugin  by  Wit Wilinski           (3)
xfce4-minicmd-plugin  by Ori Bernstein           (2) (3)
xfce4-mixer                    by Danny / Ori                (4)
xfce4-netload-plugin    by Jasper                        (1) (2)
xfce4-sensors-plugin
xfce4-taskbar-plugin (integrated in the panel)
xfce4-websearch-plugin  by Piotr Wolny
xfce4-windowlist-plugin (marked as not needed)
xfce4-xmms-plugin
xfce4-timer-plugin
xfce4-mailwatch-plugin      by Brian an Jasper (4)
xfdesktop -- menu plugin    by Brian (4)

(1) can be found at  http://www.xfce.org/~jasper/plugins/
(2) unofficial
(3) Some said they did, but I found nothing in berlios svn (in trunk) like it should be
(4) Are part of the Xfce SVN

NOT DONE:
=======
xfce4-showdesktop-plugin  A Verifier
xfce4-datetime-plugin
xfce4-fsguard-plugin
xfce4-modemlights-plugin  (Andreas J. Guelzow?)
xfce4-notes-plugin
xfce4-screenshooter-plugin
xfce4-systemload-plugin
xfce4-wavelan-plugin
xfce4-weather-plugin
xfce4-xkb-plugin
xfce4-lua-graph-plugin
xfce4-eyes
xfce4-teatime-plugin
xfce4-bglist-editor

I'm not sure this list is exactly up-to-date, but it must not be that old.

bountykiller