4.4 panel plugins status?

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 14:09:50 CET 2006

On 2/15/06, Jani Monoses <jani.monoses at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello
>
> is there a list of plugins ported for the new panel besides Jasper's
> unofficial tar.gz's he posted a few months ago?

Don't thinks so.

I'd like to start packaging those that are ready.

*If* 4.4 is released in April there will probably be a lot of changes in
some
of the plugins (I'm going to rewrite the clipman plugin for example).
But the plugins listed in Jasper's directory are all working, so there is
nothing wrong
with packing them (for finding bug etc), but maybe it's a bit too early...

thanks
> Jani

Nick

PS. there is a new version of the clipman plugin here:
http://foo-projects.org/~nick/plugins/