Panel: Broken size-changed signal?

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Mon Feb 13 20:24:06 CET 2006

Jannis Pohlmann schreef:
> Hey Jasper,
>
> I noticed that today, I couldn't resize Verve anymore. It's width seems
> to be fixed at 5 chars. Re-adding, deleteing the rc files for the
> plugin etc. didn't change anything. Is it possible that your latest
> updates broke the size-changed signal or
> something else (for external plugins only?)?

If I look at what you have in SVN, I see that you use the update_size
function both for the user-configured size and as callback for the
size-changed signal. I don't think that is what you want, is it?

Secondly you have to return TRUE from the callback to  tell the panel
not to use the default size function.

	Jasper