icon theme

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 09:26:39 CET 2006

I think it's good to replace the current Rodent icons by the Tango ones, but
the theme is not finished yet (and probably won't before the 4.4 release).
(And if Xfce will switch to Tango, ALL icons need to be replaced.)

I also think it's not a priority item on the TODO list, but if you've
finished the icons
it will be commited to svn (if the devs like the Rodent > Tango switch).

On the other hand I think it's good you work on this, Xfce needs people
doing <http://blog.xfce.org/?p=164>
this (small) kind of things. Keep going and good job!

Nick

PS. the name (and picture) of the wmtweak icon is wrong ^_~.