Verve: Command line plugin

Jannis Pohlmann info at sten-net.de
Sun Feb 5 21:14:30 CET 2006

Adriano Winter Bess schrieb:
> On Sun, Feb 05, 2006 at 08:48:34PM +0100, Jannis Pohlmann wrote:
>
>>Did anyone download the program before I implemented the resize feature?
>>I completely lost the damn sources and didn't notice it for about four
>>hours.
>

> Suggestion: why not adding the project to the xfce-goodies repository? It should
> help with problems such as this ;)

Later perhaps. I'd like to see the goodies website online before I join
them. Another thing is I don't want to compete with the minicmd plugin
which may become redundant because Verve has more features and while
still begin very tiny and fast.

> Sorry, but I didn't download it. I hope someone else can help.

No problem. I already got the sources back from someone else.

Thanks anyway,
Jannis