last and Final answer to Brian

Marcel Maier marcelmaier260486 at msn.com
Thu Feb 2 00:42:06 CET 2006

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the repply
on one part I wonder why you prolly think I behave like a dumb

I answered you ... that it would be no problem for me to change the desktop
back to an image onto each screen ...

I was asking in a friendly way if there might have been some changes ...
and if I could solve it...

I wasnt whining at all like you say ... and I am either threatening someone
change to another DE ...   I d prolly try to stick over to xfce4-svn

You dont have any reason to get out any anger on me ... as far i ve
respected you
and have been friendly ...

sorry bout that,

Marcel