xfce-docs (Was: Re: Documentation on wiki?)

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Thu Dec 21 10:46:46 CET 2006

Stephan Arts wrote:

> (btw, capitalization is with a 'z' ;) just kiddin').

That actually somewhat reinforces my point: we need people who can/will
use American English spellings (I personally prefer the British 's' over
'z' spellings for many words), as the 'default' locale is assumed to be
en_US.

> True, but the wiki could be a good battlefield for unofficial docs,
> and every now and then it can be a sort of feeding ground for the
> 'official' docs.

Yeah, that's fine.  From previous suggestions, it seemed like the idea
would be that the wiki would be the official docs, and anyone could edit
them.

> Perhaps we should set up some review-board for the docs?

That might be a bit overly ambitious... maybe start smaller ^_^.

	-b