xfce-docs (Was: Re: Documentation on wiki?)

Robby Workman xfce at rlworkman.net
Wed Dec 20 23:14:51 CET 2006

Brian J. Tarricone wrote:

> (All this is, of course, completely ignoring another group: actual
> native English speakers who write poorly in their own language.  Sadly,
> I know plenty of Americans who fit this description.)

Do tell... :)

>> Anyway, I would be the last person to claim it wouldn't be nice if we
>> had a few more people working on documentation.

Okay, I'll bite.  I'm not sure how well I can write *original*
documentation (though I'm certainly willing to do what I can), but I'd like
to think that my writing skills are well above average.  In short, sign me
up.  As with everyone else, time is limited, as I'm more or less the lead
maintainer on another project, but I really love Xfce, so I'll be happy to
help out in proofreading and such.

RW

--

http://rlworkman.net