Documentation on wiki?

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 10:25:37 CET 2006

Since I'm currently moving content from the other wiki to ours, it
might be an idea to also put the documentation of Xfce on the wiki.
This way it's easier to keep the documentation up-to-date (both for
users and developers).
This idea might be a bit weird in the first place, but since we're not
the best* in keeping the project documentation up-to-date, this might
be a good solution.

I'll also move all the FAQ content from the website, old wiki and some
items from the forum faq into the new wiki pages.

Nick

* From the 'time' point of view of course.