xfdesktop crashes

Nikola Cakelic chakynet at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 17:06:45 CEST 2006

On 18.08.2006 13:13, Nick Schermer wrote:
> It's not that had to report a bug:
>
> * Set your compile flags to -O0
> * Compile xfdesktop with debug (./autogen.sh --prefix=...
> --enable-debug=yes && make && make install)
> * Download gdb from your distro
> * Run "gdb xfdesktop" inside a terminal > type "run" > xfdesktop will
> start and then crash inside gdb > type "bt" > a backtrace report is
> created, copy all the info printed by gdb inside a text file
>
> Next, create bug @ bugzilla:
> * Go here: http://bugzilla.xfce.org/createaccount.cgi and create an account
> * You'll receive an email.. with password etc.. login to bugzilla.
> * Go to here: http://bugzilla.xfce.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Xfce&format=guided
> * Fill the form with all info, component xfdesktop, your gtk and glib
> version, etc.
> * Press the submit button
> * You will be send to your new bug, click the "add attachment" link
> and attach the gdb backtrace.
> * Done and wait for Brain to respond :-).
>
> Easy isn't it?

Well, I have tried, and when I click "Submit bug report", I receive this on
the next page:

Internal Error

Bugzilla has suffered an internal error. Please save this page and send it
to bugzilla-maintainer at xfce.org with details of what you were doing at the
time this message appeared.

A legal Platform was not set.

What "legal Platform"? I have fill the form with every information needed
for bug report.

--
ChaKy @ idolNET IRC Network
Linux ubuntu 2.6.15 #1 Wed Jun 14 11:34:19 UTC 2006 i686 GNU/Linux