xfdesktop crashes

Nikola Cakelic chakynet at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 13:02:53 CEST 2006

I have noticed since yesterday, I think SVN revision 22805 up now, that
xfdesktop does not want to start. It compiles without a problem. If I start
it manually, than I have this in output:

chaky at ubuntu:~$ xfdesktop
Segmentacijska greška

Sorry, I do now know how to report bugs with bugzilla (I do now even have
account there), just asking if someone, who is working on xfdesktop, can
take a look.
Also, since yesterday, I think the same revision, it's not possible to put
"Xfce Menu" and "clock (xfcalendar)" on the bottom panel.

Regards,
	Nikola

--
ChaKy @ idolNET IRC Network
Linux ubuntu 2.6.15 #1 Wed Jun 14 11:34:19 UTC 2006 i686 GNU/Linux