xfdesktop needs testing!

Gregoire Gentil gregoire at gentil.com
Wed Aug 16 08:58:47 CEST 2006

Brian and others,

I'm testing xfdesktop svn version 22791. It's a clean build - I have
rebuilt the whole xfce from svn. I have some problems:

- First, I don't have any more the xfdesktop plugin (backdrops) in the
xfce-setting-show.

- Secondly, my previous settings in .config/... are not recognized so I
can't get back the icons. As I don't have the plugin, I can't
reconfigure it.

Note that at the end of the ./autogen.sh, I get "yes" to everything and
there is no error in the build.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Or any problem in the latest
modifications?

Gregoire