Add categories to "game" menu item

Charles A Edwards eslrahc at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 14 00:19:54 CEST 2006

On Sun, 13 Aug 2006 23:31:09 +0200
Jean-François Wauthy wrote:

>> > BTW xfburn shows up in "Archiving" (I guess that's the english
>> > word), but (also I guess) I should show up in Multimedia->CD
>> > Recording, just like K3B.....
>>
>> What has a CD burner to do with Multimedia ? o_O
>>
>> In my mind, multimedia is only audio/video, is it wrong?
>>

>Actually K3B does audio and video things, so there is a logic behind
>the Multimedia choice. But for xfburn i don't plan to add video support
>(basic audio copying/burning yes).

Well actually it is k3b whose .desktop is non xdg compliant.

Anytime anything is burned to disc, be it data/audio/video or
etc. you are creating an archive hence the menu entry for
cd burning under "Archiving"

   Charles

--
But hey, at the end of the day, numbers rule.

	- Linus Torvalds on linux-kernel
Mandriva Cooker on PurpleDragon
Registered Linux user #182463
2.6.18-rc4.4mdv