xfwm4 dialogs, be afraid

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 22:18:34 CEST 2006

On 8/11/06, Danny Milosavljevic <danny.milo at scratchpost.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> So I was bored enough to actually do what I talked about on IRC ages ago:
>
> Make Dialogs look different from Windows.
>
> Apply this to xfwm4 trunk:
>
> http://www.scratchpost.org/weitw/dialog_is_special_v2.patch
>
> This is a example theme to be put into "~/.themes/":
>
> http://www.scratchpost.org/weitw/Wallisfoo.tar
>
> (yeah, it sucks, I'm not a graphics artist, that example is what you get
> with 5 minutes of fiddling anything together :))
>
> compile and restart xfwm4, select the theme,
> Now open a dialog and tadaa it looks different.

Care to give those of us with no time to recompile Xfwm a screenshot?
Then we can have a really really long thread of no relevence where
lots of lurkers post angrily about what Xfce -should- be

> cheers,
>   Danny

Erik

"If Beethoven had been killed in a plane crash at the age of 22, it
would have changed the history of music... and of aviation."