Beta XFWM4/tasklist behaviour

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 04:22:50 CEST 2006

Hi all -

I've installed the most recent beta, from the installer. I'm hitting
only the dev list, because I think that Beta issues should stay on
dev. Maybe that's a wrong philosophy, someone tell me if you think so.

Anyway, with Beta 2, if I have a window marked urgent (Gaim window,
for example) it appears suddenly in all workspace. Once switching to
that window, my workspace switches to the workspace I left the window
on.

I can see how this will be helpful behaviour, but I can't see how to
disable it in either the WM settings or tweaks

--
Erik

"If Beethoven had been killed in a plane crash at the age of 22, it
would have changed the history of music... and of aviation."