Patching xfdesktop to add Thunar Trash icon

Gregoire Gentil gregoire at gentil.com
Sat Aug 5 22:51:18 CEST 2006

Brian,

Thanks for your answer. I have a few quick questions:
-1. will your implementation result in the same user experience (true
trash icon on the desktop like for the removable device)?

-2. No pressure but do you have an idea when you will have finished the
implementation? Mid of August? End of August?

-3. Have you seen the answer from Benedikt recommending to use
org.xfce.Trash D-Bus interface?

-4. If you need help, let me know (at least to QA the feature),

Gregoire

PS: Thanks to Benedkit for his answer too.