New minimum requirement of GTK+2/GLIB for Xarchiver

Jean-François Wauthy pollux at xfce.org
Thu Aug 3 13:31:37 CEST 2006

Le jeudi 03 août 2006 à 13:00 +0200, Giuseppe Torelli a écrit :

> Ok, I will revert to use the shell command "mkdir -p" but I'm really
> disappointed people are still using 2.6 since 2.10.1 is out now !
If you want i can took a look and write a
xarchive_create_directory_with_parents as explained in my previous mail.

Gtk 2.8 uses Cairo and requires more resources than previous version and
some distro are quit slow to upgrade the Gtk version. These are (IMHO)
the most important reason why we always target an old version of Gtk for
Xfce.

Cheers
--
Jean-François Wauthy <pollux at xfce.org>