Probably bug in xfdesktop

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at uvena.de
Thu Aug 3 00:12:04 CEST 2006

Hi,

I don't know if it is a bug, so I post here first:
sometimes xfdesktop "forgets" that he is enabled. That means, I start
my Xfce session as usual but xfdesktop is disabled, so no background
image is there and no popup menu on the desktop. If I go into
the settings manager and enable xfdesktop again, all works fine.

Unfortunately, I don't know the reason why it forgets his state. It
happens irregularly, perhaps 3-4 times a month.
I would provide more information, but don't know which ;-).

Regards,
Enrico