klockwork source code analysis

Auke Kok sofar at foo-projects.org
Tue Aug 1 16:48:22 CEST 2006

klockwork delivered! we now have an active account and there's already bugs
waiting. I'll need a delegate who will do the bugtracking from now on (our own
Adrian Bunk of Xfce ;^)) so that someone with *time* can work on it.

Please note that all that klockwork asks is that we give them credit in the
form of (e.g.) a commit message ("Found by Klockwork"). I suggest that we put
them on the website with a link ("Xfce uses Klockwork to analyze its source
code" or something similar.)

if there are interested people then they should step forward. This may be a
good starting point for a new developer, but all others should somehow look at
this too, so we need someone to report out to everyone.

Cheers,

Auke