icon theme

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Thu Apr 27 22:32:42 CEST 2006

daniele favara schreef:
> On 2/14/06, Benedikt Meurer <benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de> wrote:
>> daniele favara wrote:
>
> hi all ,
>
> finally ....
>
> here there is a Tango-xfce icon theme:
>
> http://www.dsslive.org/xfce/Tango-xfce.tar.gz
>
> it has been built from offcial Tango source, as the Makefile uses :
>
> http://www.dsslive.org/xfce/legacy-icon-mapping.xml
>
> i asked already to upstreamer, and he'll accept the patch from that file.
>
> This means xfce could be supported by tango proj in the same way as
> gnome and kde, and next tango release should look like the above
> tarball.
>
> so ...
>
> 1) is it fine if i send that patch ?
> 2) do you think there is something that should be fixed ?

Thanks for taking the time to do this. Very nice work. I'm afraid, I
don't really have time to check them, so I'll just trust your judgement
here.

Eventually, we should probably just use the icon naming spec, especially
if GNOME and KDE are doing the same.

Getting this into Tango upstream would still be very nice for now, so
I'm all for it.

	Jasper