Xarchiver 0.3.2: would someone mind ?

Auke Kok sofar at foo-projects.org
Thu Apr 27 18:15:58 CEST 2006

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 10:21:24 +0200, Colossus <colossus73 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/27/06, Jani Monoses <jani.monoses at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> it's very welcomed as far as I am concerned :). There's nothing wrong
>> with having a stable and a devel branch. Would adding the minimal set of
>> cmd line options to make 0.3.2 thunar ready be too much effort ?
>
> Unfortunately the 0.3.x code is a bit messy, implementing command line
> options would be hard. I'm really sorry for this. We will do our best
> to release the 0.4 as soon as possible.
>
> Thanks you all, I'm going to upload the tarball on sf.net right now.

I'm a bit late but I would *recommend* doing separate releases for any of the non-core packages, especially orage, mousepad, etc. Not only is it good to show that you're doing work and minding the users by giving them fixes, it also draws attention to your project and shows that you're a healthy project.

Cheers,

Auke