[project-proposal] xfce4ring

Robin Haswell rob at digital-crocus.com
Thu Apr 27 01:43:51 CEST 2006

Is separation from GNOME possible for gconf? How many essential dependencies can an XML database
have? I mean, there could be features I'm missing here but I could write what I see in Python in
less than 100 lines. Surely its only real dependency is an XML parser? You could do this with Expat
(if you didn't want the overhead of a DOM).

-Rob